Last updated on 26 October 2022
Reviews on your Shopify store can help you build a trustworthy brand, as well as boost sales and conversion rates. According to World Financial Review, reviews can increase sales by an average of 18%, and conversion rates can jump by as much as 270%. Since it’s essential to have a decent reviewing system on your Shopify, let’s dive into how you can set one up.
Here’s how you can add reviews on Shopify:
- Using Judge.me
- Using Loox
- Use Shopify’s own review app
- Integrate Trustpilot with Shopify
- Using Stamped
In this article, I’ll take you through these fairly straightforward ways to set up a review system for your Shopify business.
1. Using Judge.me
Judge.me is one of the most user-friendly apps that can help you add Shopify reviews for your e-commerce site. Here are the steps to take to make Judge.me work for you:
- Go to the Judge.me Shopify app page and click on the “Get app” button.
- Enter your Shopify store URL if required. If you are logged in this shouldn’t show for you.
- Before the automatic installation begins, pick whether you want to carry the process out through Judge.me or You. I recommend the first approach if you’re a beginner since the latter works better for more advanced users.
- In the same window, go to the upper right corner to choose your preferred language. Your options are English, Spanish, and French.
- Select where you want to put the Preview Badge and the Review Widget.
- Choose a theme using this guide.
- Give everything a quick look to see whether the setup meets your standards.
- If the answer to the last question is yes, choose “Yes, looks great“.
2. Using Loox
Loox is a photo review app that has been around for quite some time and is one of the favourites for store owners. To set this up, you can follow the guide below:
- Go to Loox on the app store.
- Press Get app
Once it is installed, load up the app on the Apps page in your Shopify dashboard.
3. Use Shopify’s own review app
If you’re not looking to enlist the help of third-party software, you’re in luck! Shopify has its own review app, which you can access on the app store. It’s not as great as third party options, but it’s free.
First, you will need to get the Product Reviews app and click the Get app button.
Once you have installed it, follow the instructions inside the app to install the code snippet.
4. Integrate Shopify with Trustpilot
Even though Trustpilot’s Shopify Integration System isn’t as refined as the other approaches already mentioned, it can still be useful, especially considering how easy it is to set up. The system works as follows: Every time a purchase is completed through your Shopify page, an email will be sent to the customer requesting them to leave a Trustpilot review.
First, you will need to install the Trustpilot app. Once you have installed, go ahead and log into your Trustpilot account and get everything set up.
5. Use Stamped
Here’s how you can use Stamped to add reviews on Shopify:
- Install the Stamped app on Shopify.
- Depending on the widget or badge you’ll want to add, proceed using the following guide.
- Save the changes you’ve made.
- Refresh the page to see whether the changes you’ve made have taken place.
Adding reviews to your Shopify store is an excellent way to boost sales and conversion rates. Luckily, there are several approaches you can use to integrate a reviewing system onto the platform. You’re bound to find at least one option that fits your needs and preferences best.