You may want to block access to the downloads for many reasons. Maybe the customers are sharing the links with friends, maybe they have caused fraudulent activity, or maybe their order was refunded.
- Refunded (not including ‘Partially Refunded’)
The DDA app will block access to the downloads immediately on any of the above order statuses. This is available on all plans, including the free plan.
There are, of course, easier methods to block customers from accessing their files. Read below:
Manually block a customer’s order using ‘Order expiration’
Written guide is below the video.
ステップ1 - 注文に進む
- Go to DDA
- Go to the “Orders” page
- Click on the order number that you want to block access to downloads
Step 2 – Set the expiry date to a time in the past
- Uncheck the “Use global limitations” checkbox
- Under “Expiration date of download links“, set a date in the past
You need to set a date that is previous to the present. This will mark the order as expired.
Remember, this feature is only available on our paid plans. If you are on our free plan, you will need to upgrade.
The customer ordered the wrong product? Here’s how to fix it
Learn how to give them the right products. There are two methods to do this:
- Block that order’s download links by expiring it – then you can create a new order at zero cost with the new downloads. This will block the original downloads.
- Attach an additional file to that order – they will still have access to the original files they ordered.
You can easily replace the customer’s original files by blocking the original order that had the wrong products and then creating a new order with the right products.
2. Attach an additional file to an order
- Go to “Orders”
- Go to an order
- Click the “Attach additional asset” button
You may need to resend the download email with the new assets that are attached. The new assets will automatically show on the Thank You page and in the customer accounts if you have those enabled.
That’s it, this will permanently set the expiration on the order, and the customers will not be able to access their downloads.