How to use
DDA was built to be Shopify’s easiest-to-use digital downloads app.
Benefits of using our app – Unique digital file protection like no other, 100% deliverability rates, the fastest download speeds possible using top-grade CDNs, proven high-grade security, scalable & affordable, 24/7 support, fraud prevention, & enhanced customer checkout experience, just to name a few.
3 Simple Steps
It only takes 3 steps to set up, be armed, and ready to sell.
Step 1 - Upload
After you have installed the app to your Shopify store, follow these steps:
- Go to your Shopify dashboard > Apps > open up the app
- Then upload your files by going to the “Assets” page
- Click on the “Upload new assets” button
Step 2 - Attach
Your Shopify products/variants are automatically imported from your store directly to the app.
Simply attach the uploaded files directly to the relevant Shopify products/variants. When a Shopify product sells, the attached files will be delivered to the customer.
Got thousands of products?
Step 3 - Customise
- Customise the settings & branding, such as languages, custom email templates, PDF Stamping, download limitations, & much more.
- Make sure you read the Checklist to make sure your store is ready & set up correctly to sell digital products.
- If you get stuck with anything, check our Beginner’s Guide, scroll down for the video walkthrough, or contact us for an ultra-fast reply!
Complete Video Walkthrough
Feel free to watch our video walkthrough which shows you the whole process, from beginning to end.